Tuesday, October 26, 2010

You're Faaabulous



I need to stop starting a bunch of posts and leaving them all half done. Seriously.

Also too lazy to think up a better variation on the title right now, may edit later (don't count on it).

Anyway. The bloggits I enjoy reading:
empty.pages.full.of.words
Mr. I'm-going-to-write-way-more-than-everyone-else-and-still-have-quality-content.
Fleeing From the!!!
Comedy Gold/10
What He Is Made Of
Tumblr loser. (Just kidding. I love the artsy posts, and there's something about David's writing style that I really like.)
Remnants from the Blender Lid
When he's not making me ._. at some of his ideas. Also pogeymans. Let him show you them.
Nameless
Short stories that hit-just-a-little-too-close-to-home sometimes. Also wins ridiculous background award.
Heart&Imagination
Doesn't post all the time, but there's always good insight on whatever story is being written about.

Yeah, forgive me for not mentioning more Tumblr people, but it's not my fault you guys didn't choose the better hosting service and made your blogs annoying to keep track of.

>.>
<.<

1 comment:

inx said...

agree with your tumblr comment. :)

Post a Comment