Monday, January 31, 2011

Reflection Eternal - Tribute by clammbon with yamazaki, mino & yamane from toe

The emotions that music can bring out are absolutely amazing. It's been almost a year since Nujabes died, but this hearing this tribute come up on shuffle still makes me choke up. Enough to make me drop everything and post this. At this point I've already realized that I'm absolutely horrible at conveying what I feel through my writing, so I won't say any more than this. I know this won't have the same impact on everyone else as it did on me, but even if you aren't a fan of Nujabes, take a few minutes to just relax and appreciate the beauty of his music.



Hair piled up.
Piled up high.
Your hair piled up.
Piled up high.

You're a flower.
You're a river
You're a rainbow.

1 comment:

DWoo said...

The rhymes will heal 'cuz I believe in music.
In times of need I won't be leavin' you sick.
The beat plus the melody's the recipe.
Your vibe surely brings out the best in me.
   ~Luv(sic) Part 2 - Nujabes featuring Shing02

Post a Comment